Thursday, December 10, 2015

Polar Express Day Tomorrow

Sure my kids are in fourth grade... And maybe they have read the Polar Express before, but they can hardly wait to do it again tomorrow.  Our Polar Express unit is bangin as my kids in the class say.  We tied in non-fiction about Christmas songs, sequenced the story, did a cause and effect activity, and even threw in a poem!!! They are ecstatic... Plus it was nice to be able to encourage them to work hard with this movie. I have to say for the first time ever I have not had to push them SO hard to get their station work done. It was very refreshing. So hopefully tomorrow will go as planned... Vocabulary, spelling, and math test followed by the movie, hot chocolate and cookies!!! It should be a swell day!!! So hopefully I will have time to share this unit with you as soon as I get my Teachers Pay Teachers product put together and finalized. Well until next time!!!

Ohhh... PS... Can't wait for Grinch week next week!!! BEST... WEEK... EVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment